Barberaid is a powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser, effectively destroying a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at the source.
Eliminating odours and leaving a fresh fragrance.
Created to be a single use product for all water washable surfaces such as salon tools, counters, floors, walls, chairs, mirrors, combs, etc…
Unlike conventional disinfectants it will not cause detrimental effect to animals and is safe to use around them without rinsing
Ideal for usage in barbers, salons, clinic, sports centres, internal / external public spaces
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Stainless steel implements – just dip and wipe for an instant clean
• Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, chairs etc.
• Manicure stations and implements
• All washable surfaces – including floors
• Use neat as an instant dip & wipe cleaner for your salon tools.
• General use as an effective cleaner, deodoriser and disinfectant dilute at rate of 1:50
• Spraying, mopping or wiping on all washable surfaces
• Great for mirrors / glass surfaces
Product can be diluted up to 100:1 with water whilst still removing 99.99% of bacteria.
Add 50 – 100ml to your bucket with approx. 5L water.
Protect against Bacteria & Enveloped Viruses, Canine Parvo-virus (type 2), Feline Calici virus and kennel cough.
Also effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Influenza Virus, Corona Virus and foot & mouth etc..
Effective disinfectant to standards: EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005.
Broad spectrum disinfectant to EN1656, EN1657 for use in salon / veterinary environments
Alkyl Benzyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride >5% – Parfum 98424.a – Aqua – Colouring
Barberaid does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils